Monday, May 27, 2024

Dentoword : Introduction

 

Welcome to Dentoword:

Learn Your Dental Terms with Detailed Explanation 





Have you ever come across dental terms you don't know? You're not alone. Welcome to Dentoword, your daily guide to help you learn dental terms with detailed explanations in simple language, making it easy to understand each term, one word at a time.


The purpose of this blog is to help everyone understand the easy to toughest terminology of dentistry. This blog will assist you in comprehending the meaning, usage, and significance of words in dentistry. Each day, I'll introduce a single word along with its meaning and, wherever possible with practical examples.

My name is Sapna Gund, and I am a budding dentist with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree from Nair Hospital Dental College. I have a passion for making dental knowledge accessible to everyone.

I came up with this idea while studying my dental entrance books for postgraduate preparation. I realized there wasn't a specific dental dictionary available on Google that helped me understand difficult dental terms I hadn't encountered during my undergraduate studies. So, I decided to open a blog that explains dental terms not only for dental students but also for professionals or anyone interested in dental health.

I invite you to join me on this journey and never get lost in searching for the meaning of dental terms on Google. Dive into Dentoword and start your journey with me to becoming an expert in dental terms. Your feedback, comments, and questions, along with active participation, are important to me. Stay tuned for your daily dose of different terminology, and let's make dentistry easy, one word at a time!!



Reference :

Image credit: www.freepik.com.




2 comments: